3 March 2014

Mulher Gata Bracelet and Earring set

An amazing friend turned 40, 2 years ago now...Time flies.

The friend is a gorgeous and bubbly person with wonderful friends. Her birthday party was amazing, her closest friends remade the Madonna's video Hung Up, with leotards and all. It was hilarious.

The bracelet and earrings are made of fresh water pearls, sterling silver beads and finding as well as turquoise beads I purchased during a trip to South America.

The bracelet is made of sterling silver chain with beads. I've fitted a big lobster clasp as there is nothing more annoying than fighting to close a bracelet.

The earrings are finished with a little twisted "squiggle" instead of using a ball head pin. I guess either I didn't have sterling silver ones, or I must have run out.





Where do you get your crafty supplies? I'm all ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment